With a combination of excellence and holistic treatments, our luxurious Southern California centers offer comfort, seclusion and confidentiality as you progress into recovery and long-term sobriety. Our programs are designed to treat men and women of all ages, gearing them to a life of long-lasting change. Our experienced and compassionate multi-disciplinary team integrates and creates a truly individualized plan for each client, combining the best evidence-based and holistic treatments for substance abuse and co-occurring disorders.
Addiction treatment is a complex process that needs to address both mind and body to be fully effective. At Infinity Malibu, we embrace that approach, offering proven treatment modalities with holistic therapies like acupuncture and massage, nutritious meals and ample fitness opportunities. Clients regain hope, strength and sobriety with a full continuum of care to support and meet their needs no matter where their recovery journey takes them.
Our Southern California locations offer the following program options:
- Safe sub-acute Medical Detox to gently remove chemical toxins and mentally prepare for recovery
- Residential Treatment with 24/7 access to support during critical moments in the recovery process
- Partial Hospitalization for clients that have completed residential treatment or need more flexibility in their treatment process without sacrificing access to therapy and support
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy that allows clients to fulfill home and professional obligations while completing their treatment
- Sober Living provides transitional living for clients that have completed treatment but require some additional support before living independently
No matter what your precise treatment needs might be, we offer programs that fit with your treatment goals and your lifestyle. Our commitment to your wellness will be evident in every part of your treatment process.
Our Specialized Approach
Addiction treatment is not a one-size-fits-all process – every client has a unique recovery journey that must be tailored to their needs to be as successful as possible. Our team designs a holistic approach with an individualized and structured daily program that helps our clients focus on identifying underlying issues and co-occurring disorders through a variety of experiences:
- Individual and group therapy (4:1 clinical ratio)
- Process and educational groups
- Cognitive and dialectical behavioral therapy
- Hypnotherapy and acupuncture
- Yoga, mindfulness and spirituality
- 12-step and non 12-step programs
- Codependency groups
- Identifying cravings and triggers
- Understanding trauma and addiction
- Recovery panels and relapse prevention
- Family program and dynamics
- Aftercare planning and stress management
- Equine and experiential therapy
- Morning and evening reflection
- Art expression and gratitude hikes
- Acting/improv groups
- Nutrition and wellness
Our Centers feature two distinctly beautiful locations:
Infinity Malibu, Malibu, CA
Comfortably nestled on a serene hillside, our Infinity Malibu treatment center is a pristine location to focus on mindfulness activities that will help you identify the underlying issues that led to your addiction. Each client is assigned their own team consisting of a licensed therapist, counselor, medical doctor, case manager and psychiatrist – all the support necessary for the best possible chance at lasting recovery.
Malibu Integrative, Malibu, CA
Our programs in Malibu offer clients the perfect blend of community and privacy while allowing them to attend to family and work obligations. We offer both day and evening sessions and workshops to help individuals move from residential treatment to sober living. Like our other locations, our IOP and PHP offers a full staff of professional experts that are ready to guide you through the recovery process.
Infinity Malibu can help you take the first step on the road to a healthy, fulfilling recovery. Committed a higher standard of care with compassion, and better outcomes, we provide our clients with a customized treatment plan that provides the best odds for their full recovery. To find out about these locations or our other centers throughout Southern California, contact New Vista Behavioral Health today at 888-316-3665.